The North Face Traverse Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket. NF0A3VHR
- Outer: 70D 140 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Inner: 50D 73 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Inner insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
- Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation in the removable liner jacket provides additional warmth
- Constructed from recycled fabrications
- Detachable, adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Stand collar
- Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers front zipper
- Adjustable Velcro® tab cuffs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo at left sleeve (shell and inner jacket) and right back shoulder (shell)
- Contrast embroidered DryVent™ logo at left sleeve
- Hem cinch-cord
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
Monster Blue/ TNF Black
TNF Black/ TNF Black
PMS NTR BLACK C